Support Wisconsin's Interior Designers!
ASID and IIDA have been working together to draft and introduce Wisconsin SB 303 and AB 324, which will expand economic opportunity and bring voluntary practice rights to interior designers across the state, while protecting the public’s health, safety, and welfare. We need your help to pass these bills.
SB 303 and AB 324 will:
- Clarify the practice of interior design to include only interior alteration or construction projects within the proposed modernized scope of interior design.
- Restore autonomy to Wisconsin RIDs who choose to prepare and stamp interior design interior technical submissions for projects that are non-structural, independent of an architect or engineer.
- Streamline the requirements to become an RID while ensuring the high standards Wisconsinites have come to expect since the law passed in 1995.
This new interior design construction document stamp will create equality of entry into the marketplace for interior designers and interior design firms.
We need your help to make sure this positive public policy passes. Supporting these bills is easy:
- Click: https://p2a.co/OezqvyQ.
- Input your contact information.
- Press “Send Email” and a pre-written letter will be automatically sent to your legislator.
Share this email and this link with your friends, family members, and all supporters of interior design! The more letters, the better!
Thank you for your support as we work to improve public policy for interior designers in your state.